- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We don’t like spammers any more than you do, so we won’t sell or give away your email address to any third party. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you occasional emails about Catamates.com and related topics. But you can easily unsubscribe at any time, if you click a link at the bottom of every CataMates.com email, that says "Click here to unsubscribe or change your email address".
Our software doesn’t include ‘spyware’. The only network communications it makes are to check for more recent versions of the software (you can disable this) or if you instruct it to go to one of our web pages, for example to register or purchase a license. Last update: 7 October 2013