ЧЗВДобре дошли в нашата страница за ЧЗВ. Тук можете да намерите отговори на най-често срещаните въпроси относно нашите продукти.
Yes, you can use your license on more than one computer. Our license policy allows you to do this as long as both computers are yours.
- You are the sole user of the software and you have purchased a license.
- It is possible to install the software on more than one PC as long as both computers are yours.
- If you want to share a database with more than one person, you will need to purchase additional licenses. Multiple licenses can be ordered in our shop. Simply add a license to your basket and then specify how many licenses you require.
Yes, you can use the program on an "off-line" computer.
Without an internet connection, you will be unable to use the 'Add Stamps Automatically' feature to download information from Colnect's server, so you have to enter all the details manually.
There is no limit to the number of items you can enter.
Of course the higher number of items (more than 20.000) may slightly decrease performance when sorting, searching, etc. But this of course depends on your computer configuration.
You don't need sophisticated computer to run CataMates software. Basic requirements are:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 2GB RAM (2GB+ recommended)
Each product comes with a free trial so you can test it before purchasing.
Yes it is.
All our software works well with 64-bit Windows.Each product comes with a free trial, so you can test it out before purchasing.
You can purchase multiple licenses via our shop. Simply add a product to your basket and you can then select the quantity you require.
If you have received a discount coupon from us, you can enter the coupon code in the Shop, just under Your shopping cart.
If you don't have a coupon, click here and enter your email address to receive a discount coupon.
We do not have any hidden or extra charges, if you order by credit card, but your card company might have some.
CataMates.com is based in Slovenia, EU, and some credit card companies charge additional fees for international orders. If you have any concerns, we recommend that you check with your credit card company before ordering.
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
In case you are not satisified with your purchase, we will refund your order.
No questions asked.
The most common reason for not getting through with your credit card payment is that you may have mistyped a digit, mistyped or forgot to enter the safety code on the back of the card or that your card can only be used in national transactions, while CataMates.com is based in Slovenia, EU.
When you know for sure that your card is valid and that you have entered all information correctly, but your order still gets rejected, you may want to contact your credit card company and ask them for the reason.
All payments are processed by PayPal. Orders can only be processed, if your browser allows cookies and supports Java script.
When you receive a blank page or no payment screen at all, please check the security settings of your browser to allow cookies and make sure that Java script is enabled. Security add-ons, like NoScript, disable Java script.
When you use Internet Explorer, it may help to run it in compatibility mode.
When the above mentioned does not help, please contact us and include your order number, email address and name. With that information we can look into your (failed) order and assist you further.
Yes, no problem at all.
Just use our Lost License Key / Download Link Request Form and we will immediately send you an email containing all your CataMates.com license keys.
The license key(s) for the software that you have ordered will be sent to you by email as soon as your payment has been received.
If you are sure your payment has been processed (and you were already charged), but still have not received your license key:
- First, we recommend you check your Spam / Unwanted Email folder. Our email may have ended up there.
- If you have paid via PayPal, please note that our email will be sent to your Primary PayPal address, which may be different from the one you are currently using / checking.
- Maybe you have entered the wrong email address in the order form, causing our message t o bounce. If so, just contact us with your full name and correct email address so that we can send it again.
If you want to activate the software with a license but fail to do so, there can be a few reasons why.
- Firstly, please make sure that you have entered the license key exactly as it was given in your license message. Make sure you enter the key correctly by, including all 20 characters.
- At the risk of stating the obvious, please check that you are entering the license name in the box labeled "Registration Name" and the key in the box labeled "Registration Key" and not the other way around.
- Do you have a correct license key for the program that you are trying to unlock? Each CataMates.com program needs a different key, e.g. a Stamp Mate license key will only work for Stamp Mate, NOT on the other CataMates.com programs.
- Do you own a license for the exact version of the software? A version 2014 license for Stamp Mate will not work on version 2015.
If you have tried the above solutions and are still experiencing difficulty validating your software, please contact us so that we can be of further assistance.
If you need to contact us regarding your license, please make suher to include a detailed description of the error message and the e-mail address that you have registered with.
If you have any questions about the software or if you run into a problem, please browse our FAQ (list of Frequently Asked Questions) and Manual first by using the Search bar. There really is a great deal of information there and answers to most questions can be found immediately with a quick search.
If you can not find the answer to your question, you are welcome to contact us.
Our trial period is limited to 30-days and up to 1000 input records.
If you believe »Trial expired« message is an error, please contact us.
There is a link at the bottom of every CataMates.com email, that says "Click here to unsubscribe or change your email address".
Click on that link and you will be taken to a form where you can update your address.
If you don't have a recent CataMates.com email or if you have any problems, please contact us, stating both your old and your new email address.
The software can be uninstalled from the control panel. Click the "add / remove software" icon, and search for software name (for example Stamp Mate).
First the good news: You will not have to re purchase the software.
Installing the program on a new computer
- The best way to get the program running on a new computer is to do a "fresh" install, using the original installer. If you do not have that installer anymore, you can download it from the download page on this site.
- Run the download installer on the new computer to install the program.
Copying the data to the new computer
- Now you have to transfer your data. At this point make sure that our software is not currently running on the computer you are about to transfer the data from. You only have to copy the existing databases. Your database file is by default located in the C:Stamp Mate Database folder. In case you have changed the database folder's location, you must search for your database there.
- Now copy this file to the new computer. We recommend using a USB stick, but you can also transfer the files via your network or by burning the data to a CD.
- Start the program on the new computer and the welcome window will appear.
Select the 'Open Existing Database' option and search for your database. You can also use the 'Open Database' function in the Manage Database section of the program.
That sounds like you are still running the old version. This can happen because of several reasons:
- Maybe the program was still running while you ran the installer of the new version? If so, then the installer has not been able to update the program. Make sure you close the program before running the new installer.
- Maybe you have downloaded the new installer, but did not run it? Make sure you run the installer after downloading it.
- It could be you did install the new version in a different folder but are still starting the program using a short cut that points to the old folder? To prevent this from happening, always install a new version in the same folder as the old one, overwriting the previous version of the software. (this will not overwrite or delete any of your data).
- Finally, try downloading the new version from our page again.
No you won't.
All your existing data will be preserved and immediately available in the new version.
The most common connection problem is with the firewall. Also check the settings for Parental Control Programs.
A firewall is software on your computer which can prevent programs to access the internet. Firewalls are also able to block individual programs, so even if you can visit websites, our programs may still be blocked.
You can follow the steps listed below to solve this:
- Check that your computer is online. Start your web browser and enter a web address like e.g. www.google.com
- Check your firewall; it should not be blocking the program from accessing the internet. This can occur especially after installing a new version of your CataMates.com program. In that case, change your firewall configuration to once again allow internet access.
- Disable your firewall. If that doesn't help, uninstall it. Some firewalls are known to interfere with internet access even when they are disabled.
There are many different Firewall programs. Most of them nowadays come integrated in what is called "internet security" software. Such software contains antivirus software, anti spam programs, and firewall software, all-in-one.
Notes about Firewalls:
- Firewalls can block each program on your computer separately, not just websites you are trying to access. This means that if you allow access for Stamp Mate, but not for Coin Mate, the first will work and the second won't. Your web-browser is allowed access by default, which is why it works even if a CataMates.com programs do not.
- Firewalls can not detect program version changes. This means that if a program has changed after updating it to a new version, you may need to tell the firewall to allow it access again - even if you had already done so.
- What may be the most effective way to get your firewall to ask for new rules for your CataMates.com program is to remove its reference in the program list of your firewall. Once done, start up your CataMates.com program, which should cause the firewall to prompt you to set a new rule.
- If none of the above mentioned solutions help, you have a problem that we cannot solve. Most likely there is a problem somewhere with your internet software or hardware, which may require support from your ISP.
If you get an error when trying to open the help file follow the instructions in this Microsoft Knowledge Base article
You need to install a PDF reader. We recommend Adobe Acrobat Reader which is free and can be downloaded from their hompage.
If this happens; right-click the program icon and choose "Run as Administrator". Then input the license key and it will be stored correctly.
Prior to Windows XP, GDI+ was not installed with the operating system and need to be installed manually. You can find the download the GDI+ redistributable from Microsoft. If you still get this problem after the installation; manually copy the gdiplus.dll into the Stamp Mate directory.
Access Violations can occur for a variety of different reasons. If you experience one, please click here to report it.
Important: Please include specific details about when the error occurred. If it happens after performing a certain task, please be sure to mention this in your e-mail.
This message can pop up after downloading software.
- The download may have been corrupted, please try downloading again
- Ad ware / Malware or a virus might be causing this, also due to corruption.
You may need to install and run an anti-Adware program and »clean« the computer.